Machine Knitting Monthly magazine for November 2018 (issue 250) is out. This magazine issue is filled with different machine knitting projects, advice, event and inspiration.
Read the press release below.
November 2018 issue of the Machine Knitting Monthly magazine is out.
- Autumn is on the way, so Anne Baker’s cover design is great for in between seasons and we always include instructions for converting all our patterns for knitting on standard gauge machines.
- We knit trauma teddies in Clubline and learn how to knit tuck lace in Dear Anne.
- Sally-Ann Carroll takes our knits for a walk on the wild side, mixing and matching with the animal prints making a roaring comeback this season.
- Marianne Henio come to the end of her Designer Blog.
- Bill King has some larger-than-life partial knit cable techniques in Masterclass.
- We’ve step-by-step instructions for knitting our own stunning jacket with a charting device and Iris Rowe has designed a new nativity tableau.
- We always include news, books and fashion plus special reader prices in our Book Review.