Craft Stamper makes an Art submission call with the theme “Bees and Birds” and the dealine for submission is 19th March, 2019.
From the screenshot and the press release.
Good Morning! We have a new Art Call over on our blog this morning, a nice bright and cheerful Bees and Birds theme, with a bit of a rainbow colour scheme going on! If you hop on over to our blog, you will see all the details on how to submit your cards for possible publication
We can’t wait to see the amazing creations all you talented people come up with!
For 2019 we’re giving you FIVE colour options to play with!
Don’t forget, black, white and any metallics are always welcome, no matter the colour scheme.
Colours: Ruby Red, Burnt Orange,Sunshine Yellow, Pale Lime, Sky Blue
Deadline for submission: 19th March 2019
- Please email your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put ‘Ready Set Stamp’ followed by the theme in the subject line
- Please note that due to the number of submissions it’s not possible to contact every entrant individually – if you have not heard from us within one week, your submission has not been successful. Please try again with a different card!
- Please make cards only for this gallery.
- Please follow both the theme AND the colour scheme when creating your cards!
- NEW work only please, we do not accept cards that have been published elsewhere (including online) before submission.
- Any stamps used MUST be branded. Please do not use stamps sold without designer/manufacturer information on the original packaging.
- Stamps used MUST be available to buy currently, either from a UK stockist or a stockist with an international shipping policy that ships to the UK.
- We do not accept cards ONLY created with digital imagery for this feature. Digital imagery is welcome, but MUST be used in conjunction with rubber/polymer stamping to qualify.
- Cards which are selected need to be posted to the Craft Stamper offices in the UK. The cards will be returned, along with a complimentary issue of the magazine.
- This call IS open internationally.
- Note that we do choose artwork as it arrives, so please don’t wait until the last minute to submit if your cards are ready.
- Black, white and metallics can be added to any of the schemes. The ideas given are simply that, ideas, and do not have to be followed to the letter!
- Text for this article is required (don’t worry – it is short!) and should be entered into the document provided – this will be sent to you if you are selected.
We can’t wait to see your fabulous creations!