Pale-time summer to autumn (fall) colour palette of the day.
Our colour palette of the day consists of #DA8A67 = Copper (Crayola) / Crayola Copper, #91A3B0 = Cadet Grey, #ABCDEF = Pale Cornflower Blue, #985629 = Fox-color (Kitsune-iro), #4D3B3C = Wisteria and Burnt-Bamboo (Fujisusutake), #FFFF99 = Canary / Crayola Canary.
Use it in,
- designing motifs (seamless repeats, half brick, or mirror repeats,
- Parchment crafts,
- Home décor,
- Fashion/dressing up,
- Knitting: machine knitting/hand knitting,
- Fabric designing,
- Digital crafting/computer crafts,
- Celebrations; parties, weddings, baby showers,
- Favour bags/gift bags making,
- and much more.
Colours can be used singly or combine to make beautiful stripes, colourful motifs, patterns and much more.
Have fun using this colour palette.