Christmas Market is taking place from 13th December 2019 to 15th December 2019 at Glamis Castle, Angus, Forfarshire.
Read the press release.
13TH, 14TH & 15TH DECEMBER
It’s the most magical time of the year, and to celebrate we will be hosting our popular Christmas Market on December 13th – 15th.
- A wealth of 80+ local traders attend selling fantastic festive gifts
- Guided tours of the castle
- Enjoy a warming treat in Glamis Castle Kitchen
- Winter walks in our Gardens & Grounds
- Santa’s Grotto (14th & 15th December) – tickets available now via button below!
Santa Claus is going to be with us on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th December this year and he’s so looking forward to meeting everyone at Glamis Castle!
There are tickets available to meet Santa between 10.30am – 4.30pm each day and each visitor will enjoy a 10 minute story with Mrs Claus before spending 15 minutes with Santa. (The event is suitable for children up to 10 years old)