April 2020 issue of the Country Living Magazine is out.
Topics in this issue include;
- Britains best-loved festivals and fairs.
- Renovating a ruined farmhouse.
- Trading on eggshells: Ceramics Katie Timson creates bowls, vases and jewellery inspired by the delicate shells of some of our best-loved birds.
- Easter parade.
- Bring in the spring: Create decorations and displays that are inspired by the delicate beauty of the new season’s flowers.
- Fifty years in the making: Created over half a century, this Suffolk garden bursts into colour each Spring with an abundance of unusual treasures.
- Save our footpaths.
- and many more.