Demonstrating the stencilling technique using a Plaid Crafts ( Plaid Enterprise) stencil and marker pens (Sharpie) in making the handmade card, Series 2 Episode 1 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as decorative edge design is now on Anino TV YouTube
About the video tutorial.
Series 2, Episode 1 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as a decorative edge card design.
In this video series of 12 crafts of cardmaking, the technique of stencilling, Anino Ogunjobi teaches with demonstrations on how to use a stencil image to make decorative edge design for a greeting card using a marker pen.
She designed the front of the card, a coordinating insert and the back of the card.
1. Colouring the stencil design using marker pens.
2. Reversible insert to coordinate and complement the decorative edge on the front of the card design.
3. Matching image for the back of the greeting card.
4. Using one image in designing the decorative edge, insert and back of the greeting card.
5. Decorative edge design demonstrated.