Demonstrating the stencilling technique using a Plaid Crafts ( Plaid Enterprise) stencil, Lidl’s Crelando Acrylic paint and artist brush(flat) in making the handmade card, Series 2 Episode 5 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as shape design is now on Anino TV YouTube
About the video tutorial.
Series 2, Episode 5 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as a shape card design.
In this video series of 12 crafts of cardmaking, the technique of stencilling, Anino Ogunjobi teaches with demonstrations on how to use a stencil image to make shape design for a greeting card using acrylic paint, artist brush- flat and embossing/ die-cutting machine.
1. Colouring the stencil design with acrylic paint.
2. Cutting the shape of the stencil to form a gatefold card style.
3. Matting, layering and glueing cardstock.
4. Creating a shape design demonstrated.
5. Embossing the stencil using a die-cutting / embossing machine.