Cricut is hiring.
Read the press release
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Department: Marketing
Cricut Sr. Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for creating a world class personalized digital marketing program. You will report to the Director of Digital Marketing and be a strategic leader & mentor on the team. You will know what makes our consumer base tick, understand their pain points, questions and objectives through data analysis and layer in a commercial, brand-enhancing proposition to address those issues across the entire end-to-end journey. You’ll focus on creating innovative digital marketing programs that translate business goals into engaging customer experiences within an analytic framework.
Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of digital marketing channel best practices and applies them to the execution of marketing programs in collaboration with various cross-functional stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be consumer centric, have a background in email platforms and or digital advertising; is highly organized, task-and-detail-oriented, motivated, articulate, flexible, and capable of working under pressure. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, while maintaining a constant eye on process and efficiency to establish best practices for Cricut.
· Be a strategic leader & a mentor on the digital marketing team responsible for the email, CRM, paid media, and website optimization programs.
· Understanding and representing consumer needs unique to eCommerce channels and translating them into digital marketing plans.
· Develop go-to-market plans & strategies for new CRM channels such as: SMS, push notification, SnapChat, TikTok, etc.
· Analyze performance of marketing channels and campaigns across the market, customer segment and lifecycle stages, seeking ways to improve performance by delivering insights to key stakeholders.
· Partner with CRM Analyst to report on performance and develop strategies to optimize marketing campaigns by channel.
· Partner with Digital Marketing Director to manage external agencies to support execution of paid media marketing campaigns.
· Consult with product marketing teams to provide insights that help plan, develop, and execute compelling customer acquisition or engagement programs.
· Consult with global marketing teams to create, develop & execute digital marketing programs in new global markets.
- 5-7+ years in B2C digital marketing or eCommerce.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- Strategic experience with digital marketing channels, such as email, social, search, video & display advertising.
- Strategic experience with digital advertising, hands-on experience with Facebook business manager & GoogleAds, a plus.
- Hands-on experience in email campaign building and audience building, or hands-on experience with creating and developing emails with marketing automation platforms (ex. Adobe, Marketo, Selligent).
- Knowledge of Excel and demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements.
- Strong sense of email, web design and user experience fundamentals.
- Experience writing direct-to-consumer marketing copy, and an understanding of SEO best practices.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight.
What to Do Next: Please attach your resume, cover letter and include links to your portfolio or other social presence. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information.