Riley Blakes has made a job vacancies for sales representative.
Read the press release
We’re looking for a talented Sales Specialist to work with us in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Sales Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing accounts, as well as seeking and generating sales through new customers.
Our ideal candidate has experience buying or selling wholesale fabric/textiles and is familiar with the sewing/quilting industry. They also seek opportunities to improve processes.
If you have a passion for selling and developing partnerships, enjoy pushing up your shirt-sleeves and demonstrating results, we’d love to meet you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Quickly develop a strong understanding of the fabric industry, apparel manufacturers, quilting, and sewing
- Maintain and grow existing accounts
- Research and identify net new customer opportunities
- Plan and execute a well-balanced call cycle to ensure full territory management
- Manage selling opportunities and follow through on them while applying upselling and cross-selling techniques
- Understand competitive products offered in the marketplace
- Position Riley Blake Designs as a leader in the markets we serve
- Organize and report sales information as required
- Previous experience working with accounts of all sizes, and the ability to build rapport with decision-makers
- Knowledge of the quilting and sewing industry preferred
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Exceptional phone, email, and in-person communication competencies
- Strong listening skills: curious and interested to learn about the customers’ business and understand issues and opportunities
- Ability to prioritize and manage time to achieve goals
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work independently
- Flexible and able to contribute ideas for improved performance and processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and adaptable to technology (ERP and EDI)
- Minimum of a B.A. or B.S. preferred
Why Work at Riley Blake Designs?
- Growing! Riley Blake Designs is a profitable and expanding company. We’re looking for people who are as excited about our potential as we are!
- Great Culture: Known for its family-friendly environment, Riley Blake Designs ensures employees have a healthy work/life balance.
- Benefits: Comprehensive medical and benefits (for full-time eligible employees), 401(k) with company match, AD&D, and life insurance.
- PTO: Competitive paid-time-off policy and accrual.
We work with some of the world’s most recognized brands in the world – Crayola, John Wayne Enterprises, NASA, Caterpillar, and many others.
Riley Blake Designs’ headquarters is in Alpine, Utah. We sell exclusively through independent retailers and shops in the U.S., Canada, Australia, Europe, and Asia.