Craft Dictionary/ Crafters Dictionary: Teardrop

Our featured post from Crafters Dictionary is Teardrop.

This is a geometric shape bulb-like bottom end with a gradually tapering-pointed top.

*If you have a YouTube video showing a technique, uses or tutorial of this product, please comment with the link to your tutorial and Crafters Dictionary will add the link to the post on its website.

Read more at;

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.