The Winter to Spring colour palette of the day by Anino A Hudy Bery.
#63775B = Axolotl, #B56C60 = Water persimmon (Mizugaki), #536878 = Dark Electric Blue, #A95C68 = Deep Puce, #F7C58E = Douban Light Yellow, #72A0C1 = Air superiority blue.
Use it in,
- designing motifs (seamless repeats, half brick, or mirror repeats,
- Parchment crafts,
- Home décor,
- Fashion/dressing up,
- Knitting: machine knitting/hand knitting,
- Fabric designing,
- Digital crafting/computer crafts,
- Celebrations; parties, weddings, baby showers,
- Favour bags/gift bags making,
- and much more.
Colours can be used singly or combined to make beautiful stripes, colourful motifs, patterns and much more.
Have fun using this colour palette.