CARDMAKING SHAKER CARD USING EMBOSSING BOARD
Here the design on the embossing board has been used as a shaker card over an image.
Keepsake embossing board: celebrations
embossing ball tool
3d sticky foam pad on the roll
Seed beads (optional)
Gold peel off sentiment happy birthday
Gold peel off linking pattern
Gold glitter peel off stickers: corners
Aqua green card: A5 card ( A4 card fold in half) and A6 cardstock
Strip of gold card
Aqua green ribbon: 7mm x 1 metre
1. Emboss the scallop heart and regular shape heart on the A6 cardstock and cut it out. Cut the centre of the heart of the regular heart shape with a craft knife.
2. Emboss the scallop heart shape on the acetate and cut it out
3. Glue the scallop heart acetate to the back of aperture scallop heart made in step 1. ( tip apply glue to the card and place the acetate on it)
4. Place 3D sticky foam pad on the roll, around the edge of acetate heart.
5. Emboss the heart shape on the printed image and cut out. Glue the cut out image to the front of card.
6. Place seed beads in the middle of the cut out image
7. Place the scallop heart with acetate over the image with beads (line it up)
8. On the front of A5 card, punch a ribbon slot border using a ribbon slot border paper punch. (tip if using a single punch score a line and use it as a guide).
9. Place a sentiment on a strip of aqua card and cut leaving a a border, glue it to a strip of gold mirror card
10. Place gold glitter peel off stickers on the two upper corners of card
11. Thread ribbon through ribbon slot and knot into a bow.
12. Place gold peel off linking pattern around the inner part of heart shape.
I just want to say I’m very new to blogging and site-building and definitely savored your web-site. Almost certainly I’m planning to bookmark your website . You certainly come with awesome articles. Kudos for revealing your website page.