PARCHMENT CRAFT PROJECT : COLOURING AND TRACING USING RUBBERSTAMP
Here the rubberstamp tree design has been used in parchment craft.
Innovation crafts uk ;Landscape rubber stamp: tree
White ink pad
A5 parchment paper
Colouring pencil: pink, green, brown
1. Ink the tree design and stamp the design on the front of the parchment paper, close to the bottom of the paper.
2. Working at the back of parchment, place parchment on embossing mat, trace the tree design with a stylus.
3. Working at the back of parchment, place parchment on embossing mat, measure equal border from edge of parchment, make an inner border too. Trace border with a stylus tool.
4. Working at the back of parchment, colour tree crown in green, branches and trunk in brown then border in pink.
5. Using an eyelet and its setter attach parchment to front of A5 card.