Here is a beautiful Circle -skirt that you can make for yourself or a female of your choosing.
Step by step pictures on how to sew this skirt below.
The fabric for this skirt is “whale of a time ” by Anino Ogunjobi Ahudybery®. The fabric is available in our spoonflower and woven monkey shop.
Spoonflower shop: http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/anino
Woven monkey shop: http://www.wovenmonkey.com/designers/anino-ogunjobi
The sewing pattern used for this skirt is Simplicity 2356 sewing pattern
Materials used for the skirt are;
- Simplicity bias tape maker,
- whale of a time fabric by Anino Ogunjobi ( A Hudy Bery®),
- sewing pattern simplicity 2356 ,
- Simplicity rotary cutter,
- quilting ruler,
- bias tape tip,
- bias feet- sewing machine,
- sewing thread with sewing machine bobbin
- sewing pins
- rotary cutter
- self healing cutting mat.