According to a post by Tattered Lace® on its Facebook page, job vacancies are available for two graphics designers to join their crafty team and the salary is Twenty- One thousand Great British Pounds(£21000).
From the screenshot.
Have you thought about joining our #crafty team? We have a graphic design position open!
Graphic Designer (Full-Time / Temp/Contract)
Looking for a talented Junior Art Editor covering maternity leave, but there may be potential for a permanent position.
· Lay out pages for publications
· Design unique and attractive magazine covers.
· Set artwork up for print, send to printer and approve final copies.
· Produce visual instructions and determine how to present products.
· Produce ads, leaflets, flyers, project sheets, and instruction booklets.
· Produce all promotional material for Crafting Live events.
· Anticipate trends and set publications overall visual style.
· General graphic design, including paper kits and logos for new brands.
· Must be able to work under tight deadlines.
· Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
· Interest and skill in photography is desired but not essential.
· Work hours 9-5 Mon-Thurs, 8-4 Fri.
Salary: Up to £21000
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience: 1+ years
Education: Some College Coursework Completed
Please send portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.