Video tutorial of I-cord Treasure project 1, ribbon- tie I-cord for wrapped gifts is now available on ANINO TV, YouTube.
About the video
In this video, Anino Ogunjobi teaches how to machine knit an I-cord to use as a ribbon-tie for a wrapped gift using the knitting machine.
The Silver Reed SK280 knitting machine has been used in this demonstration.
- Learn to machine knit an I-cord.
- Learn to decide the length of an I-cord without a charting software.
- Learn to decide the length of an I-cord using only the tape measure.
- Learn I-cord finishing.
- Materials needed
- Casting on and casting off.
- Use to wrap a gift.
- Combine two I-cords to wrap a gift.