Competition- Digital Craft: We are excited to announce our 23rd Illustration Contest! This contest’s theme is Animals! Submit your original artworks by April 8, 2020, 23:59 GMT to join– Clip Studio Paint
Clip Studio Paint’s theme for its 23rd International Illustration Contest is “animals” and the closing date for submission is April 8th, 2020.
Read the press release.
23rd International Illustration Contest Now Open Until April 8! Theme: Animals
Do you prefer dogs or cats? Have you ever wished you could live with your own parrot or hamster, snake or crocodile, or even your own pegasus?
The theme of our 23rd International Illustration Contest is “Animals”! We can’t wait to see how you’ll illustrate and express your favorite creatures of the animal kingdom or your wildest imaginations! Submit your original illustration by the deadline for a chance to win the prizes below!
The grand prize winner will receive 200,000 JPY (approx. US$1,840)! We can’t wait to see your creative interpretations of the theme.
Grand prize: 200,000 JPY (approx. US$1,840)
Submit your artwork through the following entry form. Make sure to read the terms of the contest before submitting any artwork.
● You can submit illustrations of any size, but we recommend A4 size entries at 300dpi (2480 x 3508 pixels). You can also submit smartphone-size images of 854 x 480 pixels.
● Please submit your entries using the contest application form. We cannot accept entries by Facebook message.
● When applying, please provide your e-mail address. We will use this to contact the winners and other necessary times using the @artspark.co.jp email domain.
● Prize money will be paid via PayPal. We request that prize winners provide us with their PayPal account’s email address.
Note: If you are unable to receive your winnings via PayPal, a bank transfer is possible. In this case, we will need your bank account details as well as the following information: Name, address, and phone number.
● Please note that fees associated with receiving prize money are borne by the recipient.
● Prize winners will retain copyright of their submissions, but the submissions may be displayed in Clip Studio Paint and on websites managed by Celsys or cooperating companies for promotional purposes.
● You can submit works you have already published if they match the theme.
● Please do not submit works that you have submitted to other contests. You may submit them to other contests once the results have been announced.
● A single applicant may submit multiple entries.
● Likes will be taken into consideration during judging, but they are not the ultimate deciding factor.
● If an entry does not meet all of the following conditions, does not match the contest theme, or if Celsys otherwise judges it inappropriate, the entry will not be posted in the album. The applicant will not be informed in this case.
When applying to enter the contest, please keep in mind that your entry will be viewed by a diverse set of people of different nationalities, cultures, and ages.
○ The entry must not discriminate against mental or economic disadvantages, and must not include defamatory elements or profanity.
○ The entry must not violate individual privacy.
○ The entry must not depict nudity or sexual content.
○ The entry must not depict child prostitution, pornography, or abuse.
○ The entry must not disrespect anyone’s freedom of religion, politics, belief, occupation, sex, etc.
○ The entry must not be in breach of the law, public order, or morality.
○ The entry must not be offensive or upsetting.
○ The entry must fit the contest theme.
The submission period and date of result announcement may change without notice.
CELSYS will contact you in English. We may also contact in Spanish, French, German, Traditional Chinese, or Korean, depending on the language of the application form used to submit works.
Please comment kindly on other people’s submissions. Inappropriate comments will be removed.
After the contest results are announced, winners will be contacted at the e-mail address they used when applying. If we do not receive a reply within one month, we will consider the prize winnings as declined.
🦃How to Join
（1） Please apply via the contest application form.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.