Spring to summer colour palette of the day by Anino A Hudy Bery.
Our colour palette of the day consists of #A8998E = Dulux Natural Taupe 1 / 90YR 34/084, #B48395 = English Lavender, #A9B2C3 = Cadet Blue or Cadet Blue Crayola, #4A5D23 = Dark Moss Green, #B35C44 = Spicy Red-Brown or Chinese Tea Brown or Karacha, #DEB887 = Burlywood.
Use it in,
- designing motifs (seamless repeats, half brick, or mirror repeats,
- Parchment crafts,
- Home décor,
- Fashion/dressing up,
- Knitting: machine knitting/hand knitting,
- Fabric designing,
- Digital crafting/computer crafts,
- Celebrations; parties, weddings, baby showers,
- Favour bags/gift bags making,
- and much more.
Colours can be used singly or combine to make beautiful stripes, colourful motifs, patterns and much more.
Have fun using this colour palette.