Spring to summer colour palette of the day by Anino A Hudy Bery.
Our colour palette of the day consists of #DEB887 = Burlywood, #BB7796 = Red Wisteria (Benifuji), #5D8CAE = Ultramarine Color (Gunjō-iro), #6B4947 = Painite, #708090 = Slate Gray, #8C9E5E = Willow Dye (Yanagizome).
Use it in,
- designing motifs (seamless repeats, half brick, or mirror repeats,
- Parchment crafts,
- Home décor,
- Fashion/dressing up,
- Knitting: machine knitting/hand knitting,
- Fabric designing,
- Digital crafting/computer crafts,
- Celebrations; parties, weddings, baby showers,
- Favour bags/gift bags making,
- and much more.
Colours can be used singly or combine to make beautiful stripes, colourful motifs, patterns and much more.
Have fun using this colour palette.